More info at www.hgarts.com
PointStreamer is a Kinect application that lets you capture, edit, and share 3D videos, or PointStreams. These are not just fixed point-of-view 3D videos like you would see in a movie theater today — they contain real 3D information that lets you get a new perspective on that moment in time. You can capture a PointStream with Kinect and then fly a virtual camera through the scene as it plays back.
3D PointStreams are more real than regular 2D video. They let you step into a moment and relive it. You can see a point in time and space from a new point of view. You don’t have to worry about camera angles anymore. As long as you get the subject in frame, you can figure out the best way to present the subject later, during the editing process.
More info at http://www.pointstreamer.com/
Ever had a White screen of Darn (WSOD) in Visual Studio or an error like this: “exception of type system.componentmodel.design.exceptioncollection was thrown” ?
If the [Clean Solution] and [Rebuild Solution] didn’t work.
Here is how to find the culprit:
- Open Visual Studio 2010 and open/load your solution containing the problem
- Open a second Visual Studio 2010 instance
In the second VS2010 instance do the following things:
- Go to [Tools] > [Attach to Process…]
- Select devenv.exe with which contains the solution with the problem from the Available Processes and click OK
- Next go to [Debug] > [Exceptions…]
- Check [Common Language Runtime Exceptions] in the [Thrown] column
Now go to your first Visual Studio 2010 instance with your project and open the designer file which causes you the PITA (Pain In The Ass).
Your second VS2010 instance should break on the exception, showing you where it goes wrong in your code.