Video about the Dutch Safety Board’s investigation into the causes of the crash of flight MH17 on 17 July 2014 in the eastern part of Ukraine and the Board’s investigation into flying over conflict zones. The video was based on the Dutch Safety Board’s investigation reports, which were published on 13 October 2015.
Exchange Server 2010 578:0x000004DC:0x0000001D
This is because you don’t have permissions to send/forward a message on behalf of that user or distribution group.
- Log in to your exchange server
- Start “Exchange Management Console”
- Go to “Microsoft Exchange” > “Microsoft Exchange On-Premises” > “Recipient Configuration” > “Mailbox”
- Select the mailbox from the user/distribution group where you tried to send/forward the message
- Right mouse click the mailbox and select “Properties”
- Go to the tab page “Mail Flow Settings”
- Select “Delivery Options” and click “Properties”
- Add your account