Exchange Server 2010 578:0x000004DC:0x0000001D
This is because you don’t have permissions to send/forward a message on behalf of that user or distribution group.
- Log in to your exchange server
- Start “Exchange Management Console”
- Go to “Microsoft Exchange” > “Microsoft Exchange On-Premises” > “Recipient Configuration” > “Mailbox”
- Select the mailbox from the user/distribution group where you tried to send/forward the message
- Right mouse click the mailbox and select “Properties”
- Go to the tab page “Mail Flow Settings”
- Select “Delivery Options” and click “Properties”
- Add your account
Is Ubisoft trying to regain popularity by releasing an adult game: We Dare ?
Project Natal of officially renamed to Kinect. Bye bye Wii, here comes the gaming revolution!
[ source ]