More info at http://www.asus.com/vivo
Do you have a Mac, an iPhone or an iPad and use Microsoft Office? iCloud might not be enough for you, try SkyDrive and use it in addition to iCloud.
Learn more at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/skydrive/icloud
Autodesk is releasing a connected ecosystem of products and platforms that transforms the experience of 3D design and personal fabrication. The Autodesk 123D family of products connects free 3D modeling tools with content, community, and fabrication services, so anyone can create, explore, and make their project. Shown for the first time on March 21, 2012, the new Autodesk 123D Catch mobile app will allow users to take photos of people, places, and things from their iPad camera and with the power of the cloud, transform them into detailed 3D models that can be shared as images, video, or even be 3D printed. Autodesk 123D design software enables personal creation and fabrication of precise and finished objects. Users can additionally transform 3D models into cut patterns with 123D Make.
Learn more at http://www.123dapp.com
[ source ]
From the youtube comments:
Everyone who lives outside of the US and can’t get this app, there is a way you can get this.
- Open iTunes Store and make sure you’re not logged in.
- Go to the bottom of the page, click “Change Country” and then change it to US.
- Find the Bing app and try to download it.
- Click “Create New Account”.
- Do the basic sign-up steps but select “None” from the payment selection and a US address (Any address works, I did it with 1 Infinite Loop)