A new version of the Image Composite Editor (ICE) is available!
New features in version 1.3.3
- Accelerated stitching on multiple CPU cores
- Ability to publish, view, and share panoramas on the Photosynth web site
- Support for “structured panoramas” — panoramas consisting of hundreds of photos taken in a rectangular grid of rows and columns (usually by a robotic device like the GigaPan tripod heads)
- No image size limitation — stitch gigapixel panoramas
- Support for input images with 8 or 16 bits per component
- State-of-the-art stitching engine
- Automatic exposure blending
- Choice of planar, cylindrical, or spherical projection
- Orientation tool for adjusting panorama rotation
- Automatic cropping to maximum image area
- Native support for 64-bit operating systems
- Wide range of output formats, including JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, HD Photo, and Silverlight Deep Zoom
Download Image Composite Editor now!
Very useful, you can also stitch photos together using Windows Live Photo Gallery. It has a derived version of ICE included.
Enjoy stitching photos
[ source ]